Welcome back to Rose-McGowan.com! As you have probably noticed the site has been unavailable for many days now. This was because we were super busy working behind the scenes.
As you can see we have a brand new look! It was created by myself and I know it’s a little nontraditional – but we wanted to go with a truly personal touch this time! So I really hope you like it. The image is from Rose’s Blender shoot from 2004, one of our all time favorites. The site has only been tested in IE and while it is viewable it is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. I will try to work out anymore IE bugs that I can possibly fix. Feel free to report any problems you might find.
Secondly, the site’s pages have been fully re-coded from top-to-bottom! Everything is now fully up-to-date so be sure to check out some of the new contents. Something new and exciting that we wish to point you in the direction of is the launching of McGowan Media, our brand new streaming video archive of Rose McGowan clips! Grab some popcorn and enjoy tons of wonderful Rose videos, many of which are new to the site!
And that is not all… A few new fun additions will be added soon, as well as a new forum theme!
We hope you like all of the new site improvements. We’ve worked incredibly hard on continuing to bring you the most comprehensive Rose resource! Any and all feedback is warmly welcome!
Here’s a breakdown of the special features of the Grindhouse: Special Edition Blu-ray, to be released on October 5. You can check out an in-depth article and an interview with Robert Rodriguez about the Blu-ray at IGN.
Disc 1 – Theatrical Exhibition:
- Grindhouse Feature (Planet Terror)
- Intermission Cards
- Don’t Trailer
- Werewolf Women of the S.S Trailer
- Thanksgiving Trailer
- Grindhouse Feature (Death Proof)
Disc 2 – Planet Terror
- Robert Rodriguez’s 10-Minute Film School
- The Badass Babes of Planet Terror
- The Guys of Planet Terror
- Casting Rebel
- Sickos, Bullets, And Explosions: The Stunts of Planet Terror
- The Friend, The Doctor, and the Real Estate Agent
- Planet Terror Poster Gallery
- Stunts On Wheels: The Legendary Drivers of Death Proof
- Quentin’s Greatest Collaborator: Editor Sally Menke
- The Guys of Death Proof
- Kurt Russell as Stuntman Mike
- Finding Quentin’s Gals
- The Uncut Version of “Baby, It’s You” performed by Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Introducing Zoe Bell
- Double Dare Trailer
- Death Proof Extended Music
- Death Proof Poster Gallery
Plus these all-new bonus features:
- Robert Rodriguez’s 10-Minute Cooking School
- The Makeup Effects of Planet Terror
- The Hot Rods of Death Proof
- From Texas to Tennessee: The Production Design of Death Proof
- Extended Werewolf Women of The SS Trailer
- View Extended Cut Of Werewolf Women of the SS Trailer with Commentary by Director Rob Zombie
- The Making Of Werewolf Women of the SS Trailer
- Extended Don’t Trailer
- View Extended Cut Of Don’t Trailer with Commentary by Director Edgar Wright
- The Making of Don’t Trailer
- Don’t Storyboard/Trailer Comparison
- View Don’t Storyboard/Trailer Comparison with Commentary by Director Edgar Wright
- Don’t Storyboards Still Gallery
- Don’t Poster
- The Making of Thanksgiving Trailer
- New York Times Talk with Quentin Tarantino and Lynn Hirschberg at Comic Con 2006 Featuring the Directors and Cast of Grindhouse
- Grindhouse Trailer Contest Winner Hobo With A Shotgun
Machete, Robert Rodriguez’s highly anticipated new action film, conceived as an expansion of the faux Grindhouse trailer, directed by Rodriguez with Ethan Maniquis, will have its world premiere at the Lido as the Midnight film, on Opening Night of the 67th Venice International Film Festival.
The 67th Venice International Film Festival will take place September 1 through 11, 2010, directed by Marco Mueller and organized by la Biennale di Venezia, chaired by Paolo Baratta.
To be released on September 3, 2010 in the United States, Machete will have its world premiere public screening (all festival badges admitted as well) at the 67th Mostra del cinema, on Wednesday September 1 2010, in the Sala Grande (Palazzo del Cinema).
I’ve added 70+ stills from Rose and Linda Ramone’s Good Day LA interview in the gallery. Rose’s facial expressions are so adorable in these photos so make sure you check them out!
– Talk Shows: Good Day LA – 2010
As if you needed anymore proof of how awesome Machete is going to be, here comes more proof; a bad-ass red band trailer for the flick! Warning: This video is not safe for work (and thus its awesomeness!) Even though Rose is only gonna be in a small part, I’m so excited to revisit the Grindhouse experience on the big screen and I’m sure you are too!