With the beautiful backdrop of the Vienna Rathaus stars from the world of film and television danced the night away at this year’s annual Orange Film Ball 2012.
Glitz, glamour and celebrity were out in full force on this beautiful spring evening for a programme of awards, gala, entertainment, dance and song in honour of the Austrian film industry.
Rose McGowan wowed the audience in a gorgeous black and white dress at the event and she swarmed over how beautiful the Austrian capital is: “I was last here nine years ago, its a wonderful place. I will be back again for sure.” Watch a brief video of Rose here. I have added photos of Rose from the evening gala and also looking adorable and casual at another Orange Filmball event the day before. Thanks to Laura for her contributions!
Pictures from Rose McGowan’s many events throughout the past few months have been added to the gallery. Rose was quite busy and you can now finally enjoy viewing some of her different pretty looks. Enjoy!
– Public Events: Celebration For The 40th Anniversary Of Sir Charlie Chaplin’s Honorary Academy Award
– Public Events: Marni At H&M Collection Launch
– Public Events: Fall 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week – Imitation
– Public Events: Barbie The Dream Closet at Lincoln Center
– Public Events: Oster Media Presents Leila Shams After Party
– Public Events: The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show – Red Carpet
– Public Events: The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show – Runway
– Public Events: The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show – Backstage
– Public Events: 13th Annual Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party
– Public Events: The Art Of Elysium’s 5th Annual Heaven Gala
– Public Events: After Hours at Electric Room
The very first photos have been added of Miss McGowan attending the 20th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party, held at the City of West Hollywood Park tonight, Sunday (February 26), in Beverly Hills. Rose is rocking a gorgeous Paule Ka dress and Sergio Rossi heels. She accessorised with David Webb jewels and an Edie Parker clutch. A sensationally beautiful look from Rose!
– Events in 2012: 20th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party
Fans have the chance to re-visit Rose McGowan’s star-making turn as Amy Blue in The Doom Generation as the film is finally going to be released on R2 DVD in Britain on March 26, 2012. This release is packed with exciting extras, including a featurette titled My Generation, interview with director Gregg Araki and a commentary with Araki, McGowan, James Duval and Johnathon Schaech. The DVD is available for pre-order over at Amazon.
In honour of these exciting news, I’ve updated the gallery with a nice batch of stills from The Doom Generation. Special thanks goes out to our friend Dale for contributing many of these. Enjoy!
– The Doom Generation: Production Stills
From Vogue to Rolling Stone to Maxim to Modern Dog, Rose McGowan has been photographed by a number of hugely talented photographers for an impressive variety of magazines in these past five years. We took on the challenge of picking out our five favorite photoshoots between these years. We believe that these photoshoots represent the diversity of not only Rose’s magazine coverage but also just how photogenic and versatile she is in front of the camera.
Modern Dog (2011)
Contributor Magazine (2010)